Being able to process large amounts of data in a timely manner is not enough in order to be able to develop big data solutions. Every successful implementation must meet minimum requirements regarding security and data protection. This seminar imparts the necessary security competences: The seminar will increase the participants‘ awareness concerning security and data protection and they will acquire basic knowledge about how to use security solutions in big data environments.
ICT experts, data analysts and decision makers, who would like to address their next big data project also in view of security mechanisms and data protection.
General knowledge about big data und IT.
Dr. Marcel Schäfer +49 6151 869-293
Our trainings in detail:
- June 11-12, 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden
- June 18-19, Bruxelles, Belgium
Each day can be booked separately
- Length: 2 days, where each day can be booked separately, additional digital learning units optionally
- Language: English as necessary
- Participants max: 15
- Where: Fraunhofer Institute Centre Schloss Birlinghoven, 53757 Sankt Augustin
- Costs: 2 days including digital learning units: 1,499 Euro; 1 day including digital learning units: 1,200 Euro (including all documents, you will get a certificate of attendance, tax free); Online only: 149 Euro
Please note the eligibility and cancellation requirements
This seminar is part of the Data Scientist seminars offered by the Fraunhofer Alliance Big Data