Being able to process large amounts of data in a timely manner is not enough in order to be able to develop big data solutions. Every successful implementation must meet minimum requirements regarding security and data protection. This seminar imparts the necessary security competences: The seminar will increase the participants‘ awareness concerning security and data protection and they will acquire basic knowledge about how to use security solutions in big data environments.
ICT experts, data analysts and decision makers, who would like to address their next big data project also in view of security mechanisms and data protection.
Our trainings in detail:
- Next date: 5–6 november, Berlin
- Practical workshop on anonymisation
- Introduction to security and privacy issues in the context of Big Data
- Possibility of exchange with experts of Fraunhofer SIT regarding individual problems
- confirmation of participation
- Tuition fee: 1.500 Euro